Brief; to creare an installation to fill a window based on our memories of our summer, through using our primary sources of drawing, photos, videos, found objects, leaflets etc which we colleted over our 6 week break.
Proposal: I aim to have strong links between my work and the artists which I research and aim to also utilise my experiemnts in an effective way. It will all be contained in a small window. I hope I can reflect my summer experience clearly and creatively.

Monday 17 September 2012

Howard Hodgkin Responce

After learning about Howard Hodgkin I created a responce. 

2 comments:

  1. The box file video should be under a seperate heading 'Summer project sources' which needs to be up. Also document some of the objects in your box file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, photograph it too so we can see all of its detail. :)

    ReplyDelete